Augusta Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
From whitening to sports mouthguards, Cosmetic and Family Dentistry is equipped to handle all your restorative and cosmetic dentistry needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen, the smile of your dreams is within reach. There's so much that can be done these days to enhance the appeal of a smile. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery, to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Treatment Options
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
- Why Our Office Uses BioHorizons Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.â€‹
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
Our office believes in a modern preventive philosophy. We take the time to explain any problems or dental concerns we discover. Our preventive procedures and education provide many solutions for your oral health. The computer software we use allows us to compare and monitor all aspects of your health. The office provides many procedures from comprehensive exams, to dry mouth therapies to fluoride varnishes.
- Dental Sealants
- Comprehensive and Regular Checkups
- CAESY Patient Education System
- Effective Fluoride Treatments
- Modern Oral Cancer Screenings
- Laser Light Cavity Detection
- Sports mouthguards
- Dry mouth therapies
- Oral DNA Labs
- Professional Dental Products - We carry many professional products that help with Dry mouth, Bad breath, High cavity rates and Improving hygiene and periodontal disease.
- Diet Analysis – To find which foods are causing problems for your teeth and gums and which foods and supplements will help your oral health.
- Prompt referral to specialists
- Help with Dental Insurance - Our office accepts standard payments and dental insurance and we will help you get the benefits from the insurance you deserve. We also accept payment from an outside source such as Carecredit. Our front desk can help to apply for the service.