Dr. Steven Zembroski, DMD
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Cosmetic and Family Dentistry’s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you
Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
94 Western Avenue
Augusta, ME 04330
|7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
(by special arrangement)
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Augusta, ME so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
In this day and age, we know deciphering your insurance benefits can be confusing. We are happy to help you with insurance concerns and will file the necessary paperwork for you. We are not a contracted provider of any plan; however, we will do our best to help you get the most from your benefits. We do ask patients to pay deposits for large cases of dental work and co-pay at each visit. We feel that your insurance should never dictate the quality or timing of your treatment.
We offer a variety of payment options. Of course we accept cash and checks. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. For larger, more involved treatment plans we offer Carecredit, an outside financing company. Several of these companies offer interest fee financing programs. Our goal is to help you afford the dentistry that you want now.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Facilities and Equipment
We want you to be comfortable during your visit to our office. We have pillows and blankets available for your physical comfort. Our staff will do their best to put you at ease. For nervous patients or more complex procedures, we offer mild sedation, where a simple pill helps you relax.
The office uses cutting edge tools to obtain the best diagnostic information. For your comfort, we also offer the following amenities and tools.
- Cerec 3D technology - technology providing highly accurate porcelain crowns, onlay, inlays in the same visit. Veneers can also be made and ready in the same day. This technology uses a computer scanner to picture the tooth we are restoring and send the image to a milling machine. This is done often with no impressions.
- Velscope Oral Cancer Screening - Oral Cancer screening device
- Laser Light Cavity detection - Fiberoptic tool which is used to look for early decay and cracks in the teeth.
- ClearCorrect Clear Braces
- Chairside Computers - Our periodontal software aid in the diagnosis and monitoring of gum conditions, allowing us to provide you with truly state-of-the-art periodontal care.
- Intra Oral Cameras - these pen-sized cameras let us take pictures and then project detailed images onto television screens so we can first show you what the problem is and then show you the results.
- Oral DNA Testing
- CAESY patient education - this helpful system explains both the problem and the procedure used to treat it.
- State of the Art Sterilization area - We follow all OSHA and CDC guidelines and constantly monitor our sterilization autoclaves weekly.
- Patient Comfort Measures - DVD players, iPod music, blankets, neck pillows, amenities in the restroom so you can freshen up before heading back to the office or out to lunch. For your comfort, our dental chairs can be equipped with a heated massage pad by your request during your visit. It is a unique and relaxing experience especially when accompanied by our safety sunglasses. This is definitely the way to go to the dentist!